What is Automated Parking?
Automated Parking, also known as Robotic or Automated Vehicle Storage and Retrieval Systems (AVSRS), is the automated storage, or parking, of vehicles with no human intervention.
Automated Parking System virtually eliminates the middle man.
- Driver maintains possession of their keys and thereby control of their vehicle.
- Vehicles remain locked at all times while parked.
- Customer does not have to search through a dimly lit parking garage for their car, providing a safer environment.
- No need to worry about driver error. (REDUCES INSURANCE PREMIUMS)
- System provides for a welcoming environment for the driver and their passengers
I have recently purchased an car stacker and had it installed in my garage so I can fit more cars in there. The system is easy to use and works great. and what’s more? The service I got from Safeelevator was second to none, their friendly staff were great to deal with and always happy to answer any questions I have.William McIntyre
We recently bought our daughter her first car, rather than having her park her new car on the street, we have an car stacker installed in our garage so we can fit her car in there as well as ours. Very happy with the system, so easy to use and completely safe, even our daughter can use the system by herself.Anthony Chan
Automated parking can meet your parking requirements using only 30% to 50% of your current volume.
Since there is no requirement for ramps, driveways and personnel access to the parking areas, automated parking can typically park twice the number of vehicles in the same space as conventional parking. Or, conversely, park the same number of vehicles in half the space.
Advantages of Automated Parking
- Double or even triple your parking capacity, increasing your revenue stream.
- Reduce or eliminate excavation – accelerate completion schedule
- Reduce your construction costs through less excavation, less materials and accelerated schedule.
- Reduce your insurance claims / premiums
- You can reduce the overall parking footprint allowing for additional rentable space.
- Increase Safety and Security within your parking structure
- Less CO2 emissions
Developers gain substantial benefits:
Developers often give up revenue generation by having to accommodate traditional parking requirements.
Unitronics Automated Parking Systems Improve the value of your development through:
- Increase in valuable, rentable space
- Reduction of development costs
- Overall reduction on operation costs
Unitronics Automated Parking Systems may reduce the area required for parking by 50% as compared to a conventional ramp-style garage. You can also generate income by parking at least twice as many vehicles in the same space as a conventional garage.
With Unitronics Automated Parking Systems, the Developer has a full range of options to generate additional revenue while also offering additional green spaces and community areas.
Developers’ savings are achieved in a number of ways:
- Reduced excavation requirements, when going underground.
- Reduction in schedule = reduced labor costs
- Reduced footprint to fit same number of cars = reduced material costs
- Allow for community spaces = increased possibility of approval for project.
Operators can reap the benefits of reduced operational costs:
- Reduced lighting and ventilation requirements = Energy Cost Savings
- Elimination of valets parking cars within the garage = Personnel Cost Savings
- Elimination of people driving within the garage = Insurance Premium Savings
- Reduction in overall maintenance/repair costs = Maintenance Cost Savings
- Increase in Useful Life of System = Prolong Replacement Cost
Architects gain design flexibility
- Reduced footprint allows for use of space for rentable or community areas
- Facade design can be seamless with the building design.
- Full design flexibility
Good for the environment
- Increase Green Spaces
- Reduce Traffic Congestion and Vehicle Emissions
- Reduce Carbon Footprint
Drivers see the difference
- Increase personal security
- Driver waits in controlled waiting area
- Garage area is fully recorded
- Virtually eliminate accidents
- No humans driving or opening doors
- Improved Driver Satisfaction
- Luxury Experience
Service & Support: