1st Traction system
The traction system is composed with traction machine，traction rope，guide pulley and suspension sheave.
- The traction machine is composed of motor, coupling, reducer, brake, traction wheel base, etc., it is the power source of elevator.
- Both ends of the traction rope are connected with car and counterweight (or combined with the machine room).
- The guide pulley is to separate the car and the counterweight .It is Installed on the traction frame or bearing beam.
2st Guiding system
The guiding system is composed of guide rail, guide shoe and rail frame.Itcontrols the moving direction of car and the counterweight , so that the car and the counterweight can only move along the guide rail.
- The guide rail is fixed on the guide rail frame, and the guide rail frame is a component of the bearing guide rail.
- The guide shoe is mounted on the car and on the counterweight frame.
3st Door system
Door system is composed of car door,landing door, door opening machine, linkage mechanism, door lock and so on.
- The car door in the car entrance, composed of door leaf, door guide rail frame and door shoe etc.
- landing door is arranged at the station entrance, composed of door leaf, door guide rail frame ,door shoe, door lock and emergency unlocking device.
（3）The door opening machine is arranged on the car, and it provides the power to open and close the door.
4st Car system
The car is to transport passengers or cargo.It is made up of car frame and car body.The car frame is the load-bearing frame of the car body, which is composed of a beam, a column, a bottom beam and an inclined rod.The car body is composed of car bottom, car wall, car top and lighting, car decorative part and control panel.
5st Weight balance system
The weight balance system is composed of counterweight and weight compensation devices.
- Counterweight is composed of counterweight frame and counterweight filler.
- Weight compensation device is to balance the car and traction rope.
6st Electric power system
Electric power system is composed of traction machine and power supply system, speed feedback device and speed adjusting device etc.
- Traction machine is the power source of elevator.
- Power supply system is a device for providing power for electric machine.
- The speed feedback device provides the elevator running speed information.
- Speed control device is to control speed of the traction machine.
7st Electric control system
The electric control system is composed of control device, position display device, control panel, leveling device and level selection device.It is used to manipulate and control the operation of the elevator.
- The control device comprises operating box in the car, calling button, inspection Box in machine room.
- The control display is installed in the machine room, which is composed of all kinds of electrical control components.
- Position display is to passenger the floor number and other information.
- The level selection device can indicate and feedback the car position, deciding the running direction, sending out the acceleration or deceleration signal and so on.
8st Security system
Security system Includes various types of mechanical and electrical protection , can be used to ensure the safety of the elevator.